Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful for My Family

   Happy Thanksgiving!


I am thankful for my family…

   My ancestors who came from afar to bring us to where we are today
   My brothers who share my childhood memories, today’s holidays & life’s best future
   Our parents who guided, hugged, challenged and loved us
   My sisters and brother in law, always there to share the sunny or cloudy days
   My husband’s family who are as loving as the family I was born into
   Our growing list of in-laws who add new life and spice to our family
   All our nephews and nieces who I've watch grow into kind and talented young adults
   Cousins, aunts and uncles, each with their own special place in my life and my heart
   My grandnephew & niece, adorable darlings who will lead the family into the future

I am thankful for my husband and my children who are the answers to all my life’s questions.

       


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.