Friday, December 9, 2011

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories December 9 – Grab Bag

































This Christmas memory dates back to Christmas 1959, the children of Delbert Keith & Alberta Joy (Gardner) Brown living in Germantown, NY. My brothers and I were int he area newspaper. The Hudson Register Star. The local photographer, Mr. Gibson, asked our mother if he could photograph us for the newspaper. The result is very cute. 


Written in response to Geneabloggers Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories. Click on the link to read Christmas memories from other genealogists.

Cousins, do you have a Christmas memory you'd like to share? Let me know. I can add it to this Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories and maybe to the next family book. Contact me: cgbp[at]nycap.rr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.